Asda Hair Straightener Recall
Asda Hair Straightener may overheat and can give an electric shock.
Asda is recalling some of their Hair Straighteners with pink ceramic plates because they can:-
- Overheat and could catch fire
- Give the user an electric shock
If you have the affected Asda Hair Straightener you should stop using it immediately.
Asda Hair Straighteners Affected By This Recall
The Asda Hair Straighteners affected by this recall are:-
- Asda Hair Straightener with pink ceramic plates
- Sold between September 2012 and June 2013
- Model Number - ZD26 (can be found on the black rating label)
What Should You Do If You Have The Affected Asda Hair Straighteners?
If you have the affected Asda Hair Straightener stop using it immediately. You should return it to your nearest Asda store for a full refund.
If you have any questions or concerns about this recall you can contact Asda Customer Relations on 0800 952 0101.